Tuesday 6 March 2012

Equipment ► Audio-Technica AT2020 USB Microphone



Originally I was planning on getting a good high end over ear headset that had a decent microphone along with amazing quality. As I looked into the G35 logitech headset I loved everything except one - the actual quality of the microphone. The last few days I've been looking for a headset that had just as good quality as the G35 but a good microphone for me to record commentaries, reviews and gameplay on but just couldn't settle on a solid product.

I stopped and thought to myself. Why am I trying to get a studio quality microphone out of a GAMING headset? Surely if I went high enough in price I could find a decent one but no microphone that's attached to a headset could possibly come close to a mounted, studio quality, dedicated microphone. That's when I came across this beauty. Coming in at around $170 local, it delivers crystal clear audio while enhancing my voice to capture your attention while gameplay is running in the background no problem. With this I hope to make the most enjoyable experience for my future viewers and perhaps it will help me grow and appeal to people looking for absolute quality.

Just wanted to do a short blog post updating you guys on my progession and so far everything is going perfect, maybe even better due to the fact that I came across this microphone.

Cheers,
GamingPubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment