Sunday 4 March 2012

Blog up, temporary until situated!

So I decided that I'd make the first blog post about the situation I'm currently in...

For a while now I've wanted to make a gaming channel but haven't had enough power or time to do so. About a month ago the idea popped into my head again and I thought to myself; why not!

Currently, I don't have my computer I'll be recording with but in a month or two I'm putting a periodic monthly payment in to buy my own audio recording equipment and a computer that will be able to handle 1080p recording on any game so I can give you guys the BEST quality along with crystal clear commentary on every single video.

This blog, however, is probably just temporary. I'll be using it until I get situated and probably have a new one up by September that will include a unique domain. This should be able to hold off anybody that's interested in following me and I'll be posting daily on here to give you guys the latest news, information and insight into the gaming world!

(Remember, be sure to follow me on twitter and subscribe to me on youtube! You can find me on twitter #Gamingpubs and youtube at www.youtube.com/Gamingpubs !)

Thanks for reading,
Gamingpubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment